Saturday, October 29, 2011
Posted by: Roela
Time: 6:56 PM
Comments: 0
Meetup
Since it's sembreak I spend most of my time online, stalking facebook profiles, visiting random blogs, anon messaging random tumblristas and posting nonsense on tumblr. While doing my daily routine of scrolling through posts I bumped into this. Because I’m bored and I’m already suffocating in my room, I decided to attend. I told my mom that I will be meeting with my friends from school but, the truth is that I will be meeting new friends. This is the first time I met friends from the interwebz .

So I got up early today (well, earlier than my usual 11:00) Got dressed and went to the venue. When I entered the foodcourt premises I was like: “Okaaay, where the fuck are they?” since I don’t know a single one of them. Then I say kuya Anton raising Tumblr Pangasinan sign We ate lunch first and then we started the activities at about 12:30.

Meet the bloggers. We had to tell everyone our name, our URL, the story behind our URL, How we discovered tumblr, why we blog, and a little bit of information about our blog. I had a bad time remembering their URLs. Then he had the Random Fact portion. I felt really awkward and I thought I might bore them with my facts.

Truth or Dare. A lot of those unlucky ones chose “dare”. One was dared to ask a man using his laptop: “Kuya, pwedeng pa login”. I would have died out of embarrassment if they made me do that. Kuya Anton was even dared to stand on a chair and yell: “I’m a sexy beast, RAWR” – that was ROFLMAO moment. Then we made a collage sort of thing:


credits: Ira

Then we had picture taking. I forgot to bring a camera. Asdfghjkl. I had a lot of fun and it was nice meeting new friends.