Saturday, August 13, 2011
Posted by: Roela
Time: 8:50 AM
Comments: 0
It has been a while
Just keeping you updated. (although, I know you don't need to)

Time pass by really fast. It's been three months since the school year started. Well, as usual, I'm busy with tons of homeworks, projects and quizzes but I'm glad that I'm doing a pretty good work with handling all this school matters. August is Buwan ng Wika and we have numerous activities to prepare for but our professors still insist in giving us quizzes and homeworks.Don't you think this is torture? It feels like it.

Sophomore year = harder subjects and much more hectic schedule. If this is bad then I can't imagine what's worse and worst. So far, I think I still have to do better in Physics, Bio and of course, Algebra. & I want to do better in P.E, better in remembering to bring my P.E uniform. But something still haven't changed -- like my interest in Arts class, still going down and down and down.

Enough with that! I need to remember that positive thinking will result to a happier life.
I will post personal thoughts next time.