Saturday, May 7, 2011
Posted by: Roela
Time: 11:22 PM
Comments: 0
IDGAF, seriously.
Srsly, srsly, srsly.

I live under a rock, no, not literally I just mean that I’m not the type of human being who is always updated with current events, foreign and local ones. And why? I refrain from watching the news. Because of a simple reason, whenever I watch local newscast, I DON’T GET WHAT I WANT. I don’t know about you, but seriously, I do not want to know about celebrities’ love life neither our president’s love life. WHAT IS UP WITH THE NEWSCAST THIS DAYS. Ohgod. Why can’t they just report stuffs about their work, what projects are they working on and such?

Oh please.

&& Yes tomorrow (May8, 2011) Manny Pacquiao will fight for the glory of Philippines again. After that, he’ll be all over the news. Well that’s fine with me. But srsly, IDGAF about his mother.

I may have weltschmerz. But seriously -- this is not what we deserve to hear, watch or know about.