Sunday, May 29, 2011
Posted by: Roela
Time: 3:04 PM
Comments: 0
10 Random Facts
Here are the rules:
1. Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves.
2. You have to choose and tag ten people.
3. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them.
4. No tag backs.
5. Have fun.

Tagged by Eriele . Thanks :)

1.) My middle name is Metro. Yuz. No kidding. I like it.
2.) I don't like coffee (or/and anything coffee flavored)
3.) Weakness: Chinitos brings out my girly-flirty'tude.
4.) --- but inspite of that, I find fictional dudes hotter than humans
5.) I sound like a boy on the phone. call me if you want, k?
6.) I would love to be a boy/man.
7.) I used to like JB during those "one time days".
8.) I hate pathetic love stories
9.) I don't like the current mainstream music
10.) I used to be good at math Then X got involved, Y?

Tagging: Abbygale Abrille Bea Caren Clarisse Cham Kristal Linda LuLu Chelsi