Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Posted by: Roela
Time: 10:49 AM
Comments: 0
Summer?
Hello thar, guys? So how's summer? Probably most of you are enjoying in the beaches/resorts, unlike me who's sitting here in front of the computer and will probably stay here all day. While you enjoy your lives, I'm here drowning myself on anime as I watch my life being taken away by bishies.

Seriously, I want to make summer 2011 productive, while at the same time I still enjoy anime. You get what I mean? I want to have summer job, but since I’m far from civilization and I lack (and easily lose) interest in a lot of stuffs that are needed on summer jobs , I won’t probably find one.

I actually have goals for summer: Lose weight, learn more songs on the violin and guitar, learn to draw decent anime bodies and learn how to bike (which I predict will fail). I really don’t care about cell phone load this summer since no one will miss me and I won’t miss anyone.

And oh – Trust me with this; don’t get a love life during summer. It’s like bringing sand to the beach – who does that?

Enjoy your summer!