Thursday, April 14, 2011
Posted by: Roela
Time: 11:08 PM
Comments: 0
Pissed off and Ready to Kill
I need to warn you first - bad words ahead of you.

The girls on my class are totally talented. They can piss me off wherever, whenever,intentionally or not . I really hate it when people share too much unnecessary information specially when they it share it on completely wrong pages where no one actually gives damn. Typing crap that doesn't make any sense annoys me to death because I end up being like: "What was that? Oh I know, I just wasted a few seconds on reading crap. I should have known anything that comes from you is bullshit".

I really want to shower my girl classmates with some sense right now. I don't like 3/4 of my girl classmates and I'm actually hoping for half of them to transfer next school year. I know, I'm rude. But try to be in my place. They are seriously annoying.

Omy. I actually gave a fuck just now.