Sunday, February 6, 2011
Posted by: Roela
Time: 5:24 PM
Comments: 0
Boo you whore.
Warning: It takes a bitch to know a bitch, so yeah I can be a bitch. This is a bitch slapping post. I just can’t stand this girl anymore. I’ll try to minimize the use of bad words –which would be hard. So excuse me dear reader, I have a bitch to rant about.


I have this classmate and I really don’t like her attitude. She acts – and probably thinks- like she’s sofaking pretty, sofaking smart, sofaking hot. She does have the body of bitch, she did graduate as the valedictorian and she was chosen to be our class’ candidate for a pageant but I never actually found her pretty. I don’t know why her face reminds of an alligator and a frog. No insecurities.

I felt a sudden burst of disgust when I saw her yesterday. FFFU – her hair was curled and she wore a huge amount of makeup, she was wearing really short shorts that made me think like: Whore, You shouldn’t have worn anything at all. It was definitely not appropriate for a freshman.

We had reporting on English last Wednesday. During her turn she asked a question and gave us the you’re-not-smart-enough-to-answer-my-question look. I was like: FFU – your questions is for elementary pupils, bitch.

There’s actually a part of me that’s worrying. She hangs around with some of my friends sometimes and I’m afraid that she’s slowly influencing them. And no – even though I can be a bitch sometimes, I do not like bitches for friends.

I can’t stand her. Seriously. I hate the way she carries herself, like she was too hot handle. I hate the way she flirts with boys, like they’d all fall for her. I HATE HER. I DESPISE HER. I DETEST HER.

Why can’t I have a life without girls like her?