Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Posted by: Roela
Time: 11:32 AM
Comments: 0
Weird eh.
I just had a dream last night. It was weird. Blogging about it before I forget.

So there was this guy, I was not sure of who he was but something in my heart tells me it's him, a former friend of mine. Though, I was not sure. He sent me something, sort of like a computer file. The scene shifted. I was scanning the file. I saw pictures. Pictures of me, pictures of cute little kids. My dream self was saying: "this is Raj and this one, he's gotta be Yuri." referring to pictures of two boys. There was a picture of me in the church. I was wearing the clothes I wore during the mass on Christmas Eve. The scene shifted again. I was holding something like a wallet. I don't know where I got it. It had some sort of Identification Cards in it, but I wasn't able to read the name and I can't remember the face. It wasn't mine but I saw a picture of me: a picture of me when I was young. And then, I woke up..

I'm not sure what this dream means but the pictures.. it seems to be like memories. Just blogging about this so I can have a reference when it finally make sense.