Friday, December 31, 2010
Posted by: Roela
Time: 11:47 AM
Comments: 0
As we say goodbye to 2010
2010 was hella fun, though it has been a bitch at some point. I had fun, I had moments to regret, I had happiness and melancholy. And today, I’m letting go of memories. I’ll never forget of 2010.

January: Start of the year. You don’t really expect me to remember what happened to me last January, right? I was still with my elementary classmates back then. Hit the archives, I don’t want to tell you about them.

February: I’m one of the hopeless romantics, so this month wasn’t really special. That was... until someone made it special. I love down to earth persons but dude; you’re just not my type.

March: My month. I turned twelve and graduated elementary at the same day. It was the end of my elementary days, my misery.

April: Swimming, swimming and swimming. Got drowned with curiousness and let my guard down. APRIL 24th was the biggest regret.

May: Still couldn’t believe you forgot to greet me on the 24th. Took the entrance exams for my high school and passed, fortunately.

June: We finally reviled our lies. Back to school and I met new friends. Fortunately, they we’re open minded.

July, August, and September: Had a crush on someone and tried to slowly forget about him. Can’t remember what craps I did during these months. School was giving me too much work.

October: Had sem-break and saw my old friend a few times (since he was on vacation too. How’s life in the seminary, bastard? )

November: My unlucky month. But thanks to my classmates the month didn't turn out to be pure bad luck.

December: Best month of the year. Had my first Campus Festival! It was hella fun~. Christmas was a bang!.

Sure, 2010 wasn't the greatest year for you. There were heartbreaks. There were smiles. Memories were created, some you will never forget. You smiled, you cried. You have grown. You have become smarter. You have learned from your mistakes. You hurt yourself. You cried because of the truth. You laughed. You loved. Whatever you did in 2010, it has already happened. You have learned this year, and make 2011 better than 2010.