Thursday, November 4, 2010
Posted by: Roela
Time: 1:06 AM
Comments: 0
One Hundred.


I just read an article on Total Girl Philippines' November issue. It's about Pia Magalona (The wife of the late Francis Magalona). It's probably the first TG article that left an impact to the-not-girly-but-still-buys-TGMag me. Upon reading the quote above, I realized something: That I have been living with only the thought of the past and the present in mind & I haven't thought of a future. && That I have been continuously moving forward without knowing where I'm heading to (to a good life, a bad life, a gloomy future or what). Maybe that's the reason why I haven't been getting any big successes in life and Maybe it's because I only have motivation and have no inspiration at all. Yes, I do think motivations and inspiration are two different things. The article made me comprehend that I should let go of the past , start living the present with optimism and start thinking about what's ahead of me. Inspiration would probably hit me at the right time, deshou?

You might think I'm just over reacting over this stuff but heck no. When I start talking to myself I begin to realize stuffs. I would start doing the things I said in this blogpost now.

Note: This post should be taken seriously 'cause this time I guarantee it doesn't contain a single bit of sarcasm. This is my 100th blogpost and I vow to keep this blog alive until this life ends, so when I get older I'll be reading all the craps I've done, all the misfortunes I had, all the persons I despised. And yea, I do have a life