Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Posted by: Roela
Time: 10:56 AM
Comments: 0
Hello, November.
Six days before sembreak ends and I haven't done a thing. I have been wasting my time hardcore reblogging on tumblr, watching anime, viewing pictures of random people on facebook, and giving advices to whore.

I totally forgot that I still have an exam on Physical Education and a practicum for Music. I've been practicing my violin but I get graded for playing the guitar and I haven't been practicing it. But good thing I don't forget chords easily.

I expect a lower ranking for second grading. I admit I didn't do my best during the exams & i haven't been reciting. I can't bring myself to like science and my science teacher this year. Her class is the most boring class ever, I'll consider it as nap time. She even told my father that i don't recite in her class & that's the reason why i got 86 on her subject. Well, she didn't lie to my father anyway. As for Algebra, I think I've done better with my quizzes & exams. Recitation? Forget it! As for Social Studies, I did well with recitations and I'm satisfied with my quizzes, but I'm still nervous with the exam results. I wasn't able to review two lessons and a lot of questions in our our exam was from those lessons. Talk about Misfortune. Art? you can't blame if I learn nothing this year. I mean, with a teacher like that. He has more absents that presents, mind you.

I promise to do better next semester.

Now, If anyone from our school reads this, I'll be doomed. I have schoolmates on tumblr and I feel like my paradise has been invaded. Sooner or later I'll be quiting tumblr. Good thing no one I know in real life knows this blog exist. I feel free here.

But come what may. I'm open minded about the fact that November is an unlucky month for me.