Friday, May 21, 2010
Posted by: Roela
Time: 6:51 PM
Comments: 0
So, What's up.
I came out on the street yesterday, I was surprised. There weren't any political fliers, sticked on the walls. I can watch TV without getting pissed by Manny Villar's face now. Life is different without political Ads on TV.

So, School days are fast approaching, I don't really know if I should get excited or anxious. I will be attending a Laboratory Highschool. I just wish for one thing: Please don't make it feel like hell. I don't want to feel that again, the feeling that I enter hell, every time I enter the school gates.

I swore I'll learn to ride a bike this summer, right?.

I haven't practice even once. I was drowning myself with too much Percy, Tumblr, Facebook, Shounen and Shoujo these days.


Semi-Hiatus

gomenasai