Sunday, May 2, 2010
Posted by: Roela
Time: 12:38 PM
Comments: 0
Memeh~
1. Give a top 10 list of the things that makes you happy:

  1. Anime.  My favorite pastime. My day isn't complete if I don' t watch one. 
  2. Music. It gives me comfort. 
  3. Food. Yuuum~
  4. Friends (online and real life).  Makes me laugh~. 
  5. Family
  6. internet
  7. Sleep. 
  8. Vacation. Saturdays and Sundays are the best!
  9. Peace. 
  10. Chibi Coins. It supports my virtual life on Selfy town. XD 

    2. Give a top 5 list of trivia about yourself.

    1.I don't like coffee . My mom didn't allow me drink coffee when I was young, But I grew with it. My first sip of coffee wasn't good at all, it was bitter. I'm think I'm never gonna like it, yeah it's good and healthy, I just don't like it's taste. BOO MEH
    2.I'm asthmatic.. And Yes I get easily tired. That's why I hate physical education. And because I cant get a decent exercise, I'm getting fat. BOO MEH, again.
    3.I hate bitches but sometimes I act like one. I hate myself for being like that. I broke my oath to lady Artemis, I lost my immortality. Another BOO for me.
    4.I love Greek myths Thank you Perry Johanson, uhhm, I mean Percy Jackson. Thanks!
    5. >I don't know how to ride a bike. Seriously, I dont.

    3. Share the award with only 5 persons and ask them to do the same thing.


    • Arriane
    • Bethany
    • Patricia
    • MavicCHII4.

      Link the blog of the person who awarded you.
      Chari