Saturday, May 8, 2010
Posted by: Roela
Time: 8:50 PM
Comments: 0
London Bridge is falling down
I would like to apologize for the lame tittle.

I seriously don't know how to start this. My family would have laughed at me, when I was watching the last episode of Kuroshitsuji. I was crying the whole time..I knew the fact that Ciel would die, Sebastian will take his soul. I was suppose to watch this last night,but I decided to watch it today, that was a good decision. I couldn't have slept last night if I did. Bakit ba kasi ngayun ko lang pinanuod toh.

Why do arrogant aristocrats appeal me.
And this time, even the butler?. =w=

Sebby-kun. I heart joo. You have served Ciel loyally until the end. But why do you have to take his soul?. Ugh, Part of the contract,right?., i just didn't like it when they didn't show your true form. I swear I'll bite anyone who tries to imitate your: Yes, My lord. You are just a hell of a butler.

And I don't get it. Angels aren't suppose to show their breast to Demons.
And the Library of the Death Gods, didn't look like a library of death gods.
Gay death god is gay. I love death scythe of Greil-san, the scissors.


I think I'll die if ABS-CBN, Tv5 or GMA dubbed this anime, that would be doomsday. That would ruin Sebastian and his: Yes, My lord. The perfect diction would be replaced into: Tambay voice.

Do I sound like a dumb fangirl now?.
I need to stop.

London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London bridge is falling down, my fair lady.