Sunday, March 21, 2010
Posted by: Roela
Time: 9:15 PM
Comments: 0
I vow to resurrect you


R-chan is in dire need of new footwear, trousers, Shirts/blouses, facial expression, jackets/coats and Hairstyle, which serves as her life stone. Her room only consist of a door a window a bed and a chair . PS. if she dies, she wants to be cremated not to be turned into a stuffed animal like what happened to her pet gurem~ who died weeks ago.  


I seriously need more chibi-coins. I have been keeping gurem in my pocket for weeks now,she was suffocated, i guess I have nothing to feed her, i cant give her shampoo, nor soap, and I cant even lessen her stress. But forget about that, i cant even buy a life stone, so gurem~ is  officially dead. She will be resurrected once i find time to make money on tinierme again.

I vow to make time for my selfy and her pet~