Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Posted by: Roela
Time: 8:39 PM
Comments: 0
He's all yours
A friend who gossips to you will eventually gossip about you.


So damn true, if you ask me.
I am seriously having BIG TIME problems with bitches right now. There are two bitches on class, one who's been stabbing me on the back since fifth grade, and another one who's been my friend since first grade.But I guess, she's ready to give up that darn friendship for I boy.

Let's just set the first bitch aside, don't even mind her and concentrate with the second one. So the second one is a suppose to be a relative of mine, and yes, she is a pain in my ass.

I've known her since we were six; She was my first friend in that school. Now that were in sixth grade, she seemed to have turned her back on me for a boy. I guess, she freakin' in love which such a useless guy.
Behind my back, she's been telling other girls what she thinks about me: I'm an attention seeker, and a I try to get her guy's attention, whenever he's around .

Well I do admit: Papansin at Pa-epal ako, But I am seriously not trying to get her guys attention. I simply have no interest with that guy she's crushing on like heck. Let me explain: I don't need any guy's attention at all. That guy your crushing on just gives me his attention, when i don't ask for it at all, well, I'm sorry if there is no more of his attention, left for you. I have been avoiding that guy since I knew about this, i dont want our friendship to end just like this. HE'S ALL YOURS, my friend.

DRAMA is something girls create out of JEALOUSY


;Someone backstabbed her too, that's how i got the info *winks*