Friday, February 19, 2010
Posted by: Roela
Time: 6:33 PM
Comments: 0
pressure
At last, Sasuke finlly unleashed his evil laugh. I still think Sakura is nothing but a dumb ass. Attempting to kill Sasuke on her own was such a foolish decision for a bitch like her. I feel pressured right now, every time I think there`s gonna be a fight between sasuke and kakashi, I freeze and my heartbeat goes faster.


Dear Sasuke,
I still have big dream for Kakashi-sensei,being hokage is part of that, so please dont kill him. Dont expect me to cheer on you this time, 'cause the only reason I cheered for you last time is that I despise Danzou. And one more thing, dont you dare use chidori or any forms of it, on the one who taught that jutsu to you, or else....Suffer my wrath.


Dear Kakashi,
Go, and knock of some sense on sasuke`s head. Please dont hesitate to kill him, if he harms you.


But I try to be optimistic, Sasuke simply cant kill kakashi. He got damaged a lot while fighting danzou.

I got pressured by my grades too, luckily, I still managed to remain on the top.