Monday, February 1, 2010
Posted by: Roela
Time: 7:58 PM
Comments: 0
I`ll miss these
I APOLOGIZE FOR MY CRAPPY TITTLES.

I hate 25% of my classmates, I like 25% of my classmates, I despise 50% of my classmates. But come to think of it, I`ll be graduating "soon" and that is really "soon", and I have decided to be a little bit nicer to them.

AGAIN I APOLOGIZE FOR THE CRAPPY START.~

Even though I hate seeing my classmates, I will surely miss them ('cause I will surely transfer to another school) Well, not actually them, no not, them, but the fun we have.

I`ll miss the times when someone comes up with this kind of conversations.

(I think the topic was Counterstrike, I wasnt paying attention)
classmate1: gusto mo laban tayo?
classmate2: sige!
classmate1: kahit kutsilyo lang sakin, machine gun sayo
classmate2: *puzzled* ehh?
classmate1: pero sa loob tayo ng drum mag lalaban. Tee~hee

(the topic was tekken)
Roela: oy, may tekken 5 ka ba sa PSP mo?
classmate: wala eh,
Roela: bakit ngay?
classmate: Dark Ressurection lang.
Roela and another classmte: hahahaha. iisa lang yun, baliw.

I know, I know, he`s a dork.



But I`ll miss it more than anything else, when we get pervy. (I`ll miss it 99 + 1%)

Fog must done see in die who both who bad~


got it?