Thursday, January 28, 2010
Posted by: Roela
Time: 7:47 PM
Comments: 0
Rant
Tomorrow we will celebrate our schools foundation day and I fucking hate it.

Remember that I always have hated not having enough sleep, But at this times of the year it`s rest I lack. 1:00 to 2:00pm is our "drum and lyre" practice (and I srsly hate practicing for the band, I swear our trainer is old Fag), and then 2:00 to 5:00 pm will be our "cheerdance" practice.



That`s not my main problem though, they only allowed us to practice for two weeks, plus we still have classes during morning. Can you imagine: cheerdance practiced for less than 2 weeks.I blame our board of trustees director and principal for this.

Today was our general practice, and we lack practice, I forgot that I was a part of a dance number too, and this afternoon I seriously dont know where i was suppose to go. CheerDance ba o doxology practice, di ko alam ano ang uunahin ko

Sa kalagitnaan ng blogpost naubusan ako ng English. Pagod na ako eh.