Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Posted by: Roela
Time: 6:57 PM
Comments: 0
My classmates are a bunch of morons.
I dont get why I have to be in classroom with morons, assholes, bitches, and jerks I call clasmates.


I`m a person who brings sunshine on our class. Even though, I have a big difference with them. I was always ready to give a hand to those with problems. But I just realized that when I`m the one in melancholia, they will not do what I`ve done back.Even those morons who already knew to themselves that they were responsible for making me cry didn`t have conscience.And others didn`t even care.

They all know I have a great sense of humor. But what they dont know is the difference between a joke and an insult.

Enough with those morons, My biggest problem are the bitches.
Holy Macarony, I can stand the morons but I cant stand bitches.
They are not just ordinary bitches they are high pride-hypocrites.
And two of them jut wants to pick up a fight, good thing I know it`s a waste of time to even show care to them.

*sighs* I wish they just jump of a cliff.