Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Posted by: Roela
Time: 10:26 AM
Comments: 0
I`m getting back on Naruto anime
After months of abandoning it, because of the fucking spoilers which pisses me of. Today I decided to watch Naruto anime again, and it was not a bad idea at all.
I just happen to watch 3 episodes of Naruto.

I just wanted to see how Sasuke killed Orochimaru, cause on the manga I didn`t feel anything. The "blast" and the excitement was not there.It looked like a gloomy piece of paper with fighting scenes drawn in it. No slashing swords sounds, blood splatter, No Orochimaru screams and you cant feel the "pain". And one more thing that got me interested to watch episode 113 is I probably want to see the "true form" of orochiamru colored.It turned out to be that episode was the start of "Sasuke kills Orochiamru part." So i didn`t see orocimaru die there, but I already had what I wanted.

So I decided to skip some episodes cause Ive read it in the manga. Now I suddenly became curious how kakakshi got his Sharingan, which has been a big question to me, ever since i started Naruto. i decided to watch Kakashi Gaiden~ hoping that the answer was there. I did found out what I wanted too, But I got more than what I want. If that special lasted for more minutes i would have been mutated to a crybaby.


After this episode I found out that Obito made "the Kakashi-sensei that Ive always praised" great. I Learned that without Obito-san Kakashi would be such an joy-killing brat, who always talks about rules and laws.