Monday, December 21, 2009
Posted by: Roela
Time: 9:51 AM
Comments: 0
Gimme some sleep.
This past days I`ve noticed that I sleep at about 12-2 midnight. Then I`ll end up waking up early.The reason why I get out of the bed even though I need more sleep is because eventually, I cant stand the taste of my own breath anymore. But I`ll spend most of my time lying around and still sleeping. Even though how much I try to get "some sleep" noise everywhere keeps me from doing it.


Last-last night, I slept at 2am because I drowned myself with "diary of a wimpy kid."
Last night I slept at 12 midnight because of noisy, disturbing, irritating party goers and the loud sound of the sound system.

Now that Ive received my material wish for Christmas which is a phone. Yes, after months of doggie eyes, begging for that thing. I now want the non-material thing: MORE SLEEP.