Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Posted by: Roela
Time: 8:05 PM
Comments: 0
Boobies
My Tittle is a FAIIIL, i know.


Anina Ucatis =  TSUNADE *now dont drool ero-sennin*

I have some question for Anina Ucatis.Has she ever watched Naruto?,Does she know who Tsunade, the big-boobed 5th Hokage, is? and Is She somehow related to Tsunade-sama?.

Anina Ucatis and Tsunade-sama has one pairr, uhhm, I mean one "big" similarity. And if you know both of them, It`ll probably be obvious what it is.


And why do I get pissed whenever mom watches PBB: Double up.
I watch this thing during previous years, but this season just piss me and it really sucks. One of the things that annoy me is the cheesy and kinda crappy MELASON loveteam. I go "WTH" everytime I see them together.

And oh, oh, I bumped into something while looking for Tsunade`s photos. We got some sense Beaten into us by Naruto Club Pictures, Images and Photos