Saturday, December 12, 2009
Posted by: Roela
Time: 7:00 PM
Comments: 0
BOF rewind: FCK NO!
Abs-cbn declared that they will again air Boys Over Flowers>Upon hearing this I suddenly gave out a frown.If this continues my world would be in disaster.

A BOF rewind means aggony to me.Of course, my BOF over obsessed classmates will be all on it again.They will again talk much about Guem Jan Di, Goo Joon Pyo, Yoon Ji Hoo, Song Wo BInd and of course, So Yi Jung.

Those bunheads will corrupt my classmates minds again.Seriously, all they did was look good in front of the camera.

Jun Pyo All he did is make his curly hair look good in oublic.I hate his retarded hair, He looks like Ronal Mcdanalds.
Ji Hoo He doesnt looks nice al all.Probably, the ugliest of them.
Yi Jung He looks good but man, He sucks.He looks like a girl. A gay womanizer.
Wo BinSame with Yi jung, minus the girly factor.


I actually dont uber hate the show itself.I just effin hate the fangirls.I was a fan of Krean novelas and had watvhed Meteor Garden when I was young. But BOF just makes my nin-tailed powers tingle.I wanna strike those bunheads, like they were pinballs.So it`s definately: FCK NO to a BOF rewind. *groans*