Saturday, November 28, 2009
Posted by: Roela
Time: 12:32 PM
Comments: 0
What a Day.
November 27, neeeh?? \w/
It was a tiring day.There were Three events.
Press Conference/Campus Journalism last day,card Day, SM Rosales re-opening

I just came fresh from a Divisional Press-conference.
Let me tell you, I did have fun.But, it does sucks by a bit.

But hey, my memories there was fun.We met -guys-,TBH -one guy- from another school and if you checked out my twitter site you`ll see I`ve tweeted 'bout him there.
He`s boastful and I just cant stand his guts.He tries to be "cool" at all times.My classmates/schoolmates asked his schoolmates and they said that no one could stand him too.That means he`s just as mean as I thought. \w/ But, well, my girl-classmates, more like my girlfriends, has crush on him (To be honest,I`m not exemted, yes me too)He does looks nice. 


and so after the awarding, we went straight back to school,
But my classmates weren't there, 'cause it`s already dismissals.

It was card day so I ran, I climbed first floor to second floor('cause I cant go to third floor without passing 1st and 2nd floor, right \w/) I went inside our room, our teach was there, and so I asked "cher, pumunta na ba si mama ko dito" and she answered yes.She also told me that "my lowest grade on my subject GMRC" I can understand, I do admit I`m noisy in class.But I`m still first honor.lulz.


and then after, I begged mom to go to the re-opening of Sm Rosales.
(incase you dont know it got strucked by the flood.)
She did agree, so we went there.I`m not quite surprised when I saw about Hundreds of persons there, I also spotted some guys from the press conference.MY class amtes where there too.

And so we walked around and around,
I noticed that Circiut City and Time zone was not open.I bought two key chains one:chibified-Naruto and Chibified-Sasuke.We went there at about 1 noon and got home about 9pm.Because we waited for the fireworks and it was, one word: spectacular!


so, I think that was Enough said.
It was really a fun but tiring day \w/