Friday, November 20, 2009
Posted by: Roela
Time: 8:04 PM
Comments: 0
I found A freakin' useful site
So I was Just Lurking around cyberspace(as usual)
When I bumped into some`s blog.
I dont really remember who`s blog that is.
When I scrolled down, I clicked the resources on the credits.
.and it lead me to this site: DollieCrave

I know, the site`s tittle is so girly.
(That annoyed me too.)
But, When I clicked word icons and photography Icons.
I realized it wasn`t that girly after all.

And I noticed some of TG board members' avatars there.
Now, this post seems like advertising.
To avoid it from getting worst.
I`m not gonna make this long
(since it nonsense after all.)


Word Icons Word Icons Word Icons Word Icons Word Icons  Word Icons Word Icons Word Icons Word Icons Word Icons Word Icons


Yes!, There`s really lot`s of good stuffs there.
The above are my favorites.
Oh sheeesh.I wish I could make those things.

Those thing just bring out the little words written on it.
(you got my point??.)






I made graphics too: but there really not good, here: