Thursday, October 8, 2009
Posted by: Roela
Time: 8:51 AM
Comments: 0
suzumiya haruhi`s b-day

it`s  10-08-09 here ignore the date above^^^

It`s Suzumiya Haruhi`s birthday!!.


she gave a warning: make her happy and send her gifts
or else she`ll :destroy earth!!.

everybody know`s I`m kidding, well if you beleived in me your a dumb and a loser




===============================================
It`s raining hard here!
why the heck does "bagyong Pepeng" have to come back.
I feel like i have been living under a rock,coz
i dont even know what storm signal are we in??.or what typhoon is hitting our place?.
I just edit pics and watch anime.that may be the why I dont know anything 'bout what`s happening on earth:


just a sample of what Ive been doing these days!.
I made it last night,we have no classes so I decided to make something worth doing!
just took, i guess 10 minutes to make that on paintshop pro!.