Saturday, October 17, 2009
Posted by: Roela
Time: 5:03 PM
Comments: 0
she`s doomed!!
Incase, you have been living with the penguins in Antartica,then you should know now that the Philippines is suffering from mother nature`s payback.

..so after the dreadful flood on parts of NCR,Pangasinan has suffered beacause of bagyong Pepeng and the continous release of water from San Roque dam.Our town Rosales was one of the towns who suffered a lot.

..since there was no electricity,I`ve been taking notes of what`s happening.And I`ve decided to compile them on this post.

early 10-08-09 they already anounced that the san roque dam will realease water.I woke up late, so I didn`t hear the announcement myself.My 'rents were getting ready but I didn`t believed them,I just went on the computer table and lurked around cyberspace not aware that the news was true.

10-09-09 at about 2am. I woke up and my sleepy eyes suddenly grew big,our was already flooded although[i think] it was just low.but after a few hours the water has risen a bit.

10-10-09 I finnaly had the chance to get out of the comfort zone and get the taste of what`s it like walking on flood water.The water already subsided for a bit.

10-12-09 .WE went to carmen and tomana.Inacase you haven`t seen i on Tv then one word:aweful.Yes!It looked like a ghosttown,but it looked soo progresive before the tragedy happened.

10-14-09 .We [or at least my mom] received a call from my aunt on Ilocos said that she watched the news and they reported that the damn dam oh. I mean San Roque dam will release water again.And someone said that"kahit anong sabihin nila magpapakawala kami" or something like that.

10-15-09 .we are expecting a-nother flood but thanks God .It didn`t happened.

10-16-09 Lights are back .whoooho!!