Sunday, October 4, 2009
Posted by: Roela
Time: 1:38 PM
Comments: 0
Roela the fangirl the otaku
Fangirl - a female fan, obsessed with something (or someone) to a frightening or sickening degree. Often considered ditzy, annoying and shallow.

Imma fan of:

Taylor Swift Avatar Demi Lovato Avatar Miley icons ashley icons Aya Hirano avatar Pictures, Images and Photos haley williams Pictures, Images and Photos

1.)Taylor swift she`s the most awesome singer for this generation.for me.who doesn't agree??.check out her songs she rock!
I love:YOU belong with me.Love Story and teardrops on my guitar.again Tay rocks!

2.)Demi LOvato I first saw her on Camp Rock.After watching that awesome movie I got so addicted on her i filled my PSP`s Mp3 with her songs.Then she got my fangirl heart again when she played as Rosalinda maria montoya fiore on PPP.And Again she got me with here we go again!

3.)Miley Cyrus The first song of her listened: 7 things i loved that song back then.coz,I can somehow relate.
But I cant relate to her songs now.SRsly I`m loosing track of her.What`s the new album of her.OMG!somebody tell me!!.

4.)Ashley Tisdale.She introduced me to the world of beautiful disney girls.When I was 9, i was kinda immitating her,all her sassy stuffs.I kinda mutated to something Sharpay-like.so fabulus!!Then when i was about to enter the world of rocking songs she shocked me again with her song:It`s alright it`s Ok.Then her appearance on LOVE DRUNK.

5.) Aya hirano.I wouldn`t have met her without the o-vault first issue.
She is the voice behind:SUZUMIYA haruhi and misa amane.some of my fave anime characters.

6.)Hayley williams.I`m not really a fan of rock and blah blah LOUd music but I was dazzled when i saw her playing with the light bulb on the music video of ignorance,a song from there new album brand new eyes!!.

Otaku is extremely negative in meaning as it is used to refer to someone who stays at home all the time and doesn't have a life (no social life, no love life, etc)

Usually an otaku person has nothing better to do with their life so they pass the time by watching anime, playing videogames, surfing the internet (otaku is also used to refer to a nerd/hacker/programmer).


Imma a fangirl of:I LOve:
Oz Bezarius Pictures, Images and Photos Sasuke Avatar Pictures, Images and Photos Cool Lelouch Avatar Pictures, Images and Photos Shiki_chill_out Pictures, Images and Photos Edward Elric Pictures, Images and Photos Zero Kiryu Pictures, Images and Photos

if some anti-anime reads this i bet she`s gonna say:they are just a bunch of fictional characters .quit dreaming about them" Well I`m not!.I`m a proud fangirl of those "fictional characters".
bye bye now!!..dont worry I`ll go glomp them for you!!..sugoi!.there he is.*glomps*