Saturday, October 24, 2009
Posted by: Roela
Time: 8:59 AM
Comments: 0
I is annoyed.
I am annoyed by couple of things right now.
let`s start.



First. I am annoyed by school activities posponal.
Right now the scholl activity was sopose to be camping.
A chance to leave our homes.[>__<] But since it flooded for days,it was posponed. Our zonal meet got posponed too. That just means there`s more practice and I hate that. I`m gonna keep seing those members of the basketball team. yeah.Second, the basketball team of our school. Most of the members are my classmates. ..and there so boastful, like: "ohh..wala mas magaling ako sayo" bleh,bleh, bleh.
and why I hate them so much,They got practice everyday and they wont have to clean the room even if they are the scheduled cleaners.
That means where going to clean it.
I`ve just started to hate sweaty jocks!!.

Third, The most annoying of all the annoying.
Girls in school who totally wants to start flirting.
..they are the same girls who insulted my dear Lelouch.
Now, they are not fantazing with lee min ho or Kim bum.
There crushing on a guy in 4th year high school.
yes!, they forgot there still on sixth grade.
..so there are five girls on class plus me then it`s six.
4 of them are crushing on that guy.Yes that doesnt includes me.
I`m loyal to my bishies.*gets slapped to death for being a fangirl,.*
Annoying Flirts!

Bayanihan.No this is not part of the things I hate.This is the thing that we often see right now.Because of the recent flood.
This is a good character trait of all FIlipinos.
It`s not to late to give donations.No amount is to small nor big: just look at the damage on Rosales[my hometown]