Sunday, September 27, 2009
Posted by: Roela
Time: 2:38 PM
Comments: 0
Sorry.Sorry
Yahoo!
Super Junior`s Sorry.Sorry is #1 on Channel V countdown

So at the start of the show I could hear sorry sorry
as the background music.But music but I didnt expect they would be #1
Coz You belong with me is AWESOME
But when Vj Dom announced:
#4 Already gone[kelly clarkson]
#3 I Got a feeling[black eye peas]
#2 You Belong with me
I screamed!!..Even I know mom is already sleeping.I just couldn`t stop myself!

When I got a feeling was being played
I danced and danced,after all there`s no one watching me.
I`ve been waiting for it to become number one!
But Taylor didn`t gave up her crown that fast.

I`m not really in to K-pop
but I just cant stop myself from dancing out when sorry sorry is being played.
While typing this I`m also watching their music video.
Go SUPER JUNIOR

If You`re looking for the translation of the song,
I`ve already searched: click

If you dont know what song I`m blabbing here.
Here`s the video:


again:super junior suju icon avatar Pictures, Images and Photos Go SUPER JUNIOR