Saturday, September 12, 2009
Posted by: Roela
Time: 8:48 AM
Comments: 0
one week recording.
Tuesday

It`s an awesome rainy day.As all of our lessons was discussed,
the rain poured and it didn`t stop `till afternoon.
Last class time finnaly came, it was science class.
Our teacher was so usy ,so we spent the time just making noise on our classroom.

But we are perfectly setup to go automatically on silent mode in case a teacher comes in.When I got home, i changed my clothes, and rushed to the kitchen to get food.I opened the Tv and I was shocked O_o.Tomo got a new haircut and it sucked.[>_<] That Azumanga episode was funny as in ahahahaha.[>_<]

Wednesday.


09-09-09.This day is special.OK.who are we kidding here?. It`s not so special for me.It`s the 40th day after the death of our former president ,CORAZON AQUIno.let`s pray for her soul to be in heaven.

Thursday.

PGMA went here on our town.I had a glimpse of her.She waved!!. sooooooo whaat??.Whats the big deal? Nonsense right?. but nonsense can also make sense.right?. right?

Friday.

Time to green and stinky.We planted squash and peechay for hele class. It was fun and stinky.My shoes got so dirty.I hate it when I have to touch stinky things.