Saturday, September 26, 2009
Posted by: Roela
Time: 9:51 AM
Comments: 0
random
OBSESSED:]


I`m having mental block and I dont know how to start this post.
My head has been aching a since thursday night.
Coz.my mother went to some place without informing me and then
my annoying brother keeps telling my to do this and that.
it irks me so much.I GOT THINGS TO DO TOo.

The pain lessen a bit uppon watching NARUTO the movie ninja clash in the land of the snow
anime is really my medicine:]
that movie was movie one.the first ever naruto movie.
That is also the only NARUTO movie with sasuke in it.[well.i think so]
cause Sasuke already left on movie 2.
I`ve just learn with that movie that Naruto has hidden powers of changing someones beliefs and bad attitudes.it`s like:Naruto`s hidden power no justsu
Naruto really does bring the spring on a winter wonderland.

but yesterdaty afternoon was freakin bad.
those guys from the other school came again.
and my classmates kepp teasing me again to that sh*t.
ugly person I dont even know.
BTW.last september 15th was kakashi-sensei`s b-day.
I`m the only one who celebrated.
So I will post in advance the b-days of some anime characters
celebrate with me!

so here::
October 8--Haruhi Suzumiya[suzummiya haruhi no yuutsu]
october 10--NARuto uzumaki[you where is he from:NARUTO]
october 11--Kyon[Suzumiya haruhi no yuutsu]
November 18--Yuki nagato[susumiya haruhi no yuutsu]
december 24 ryoma echizen[prince of tennis]
january 19-gaara[naruto]
March 28 -sakura haruno[naruto]