Saturday, September 19, 2009
Posted by: Roela
Time: 12:53 PM
Comments: 0
I hate this part
Annoying and over sarcastic persons.There are lots of those kind arround me.and they really get on my nerves.

I hate those who calls me in a guys name.The name of the guy being teased to me.
When they want to stop me from talking to much they say :Oy______ and ingay mo.
They mention a guy`s name instead of my name. It irks me everytime they do that.
I dont even like the guy teased to me.Even how hard I try to stop them, they wont stop.I try to ignore them,but they are so UBER.

I hate those BOF over addicted girls at school.One time I was talking to a slight anime-lover guy on school about Lelouch,a character from code geass.Then those girls came in on the talk. "kahit anong gawin mo cartoons lang siya hindi siya magkakatotoo".They said that on my face.It`s clear to me Lelouch is a fictional character and he would never come true.But there is nothing wrong being a fangirl, right? right?.And they started to talk about JUn pyo, blah blah.I think they forgot Lee min HOO was just playing a role,that all he does is in the script.we were just both fantasizing.DAmn

If just have the guts to say:"sobra na ang pang-aasar nyo.Sobra na ang pakekealam nyo sa buhay ko".I`ll say that on there face with a slap.Seriously I need less sarcastic,less-annoying persons arround me.For those who knows, thinks or believes i`m not always on the good mood.THANK YOU.



I love :pandora Hearts and Oz Bezarius