Saturday, August 29, 2009
Posted by: Roela
Time: 8:17 AM
Comments: 0
Victory!.

VICTORY

yeheey!..yahoo!.horaay!
I won for Tula.*laughs* I thought I was gonna loose!.
*sigh*.I cant believe it!
I just practiced the day before the competition!.
just a little practice!.It didn`t lasted for more than 25 minutes.
yes!.no lies!

Me and my classmates also won the 2ND prize for katutubong sayaw!
yesh!!..My classmates says:we are better!!
I just say to myself::better luck next time!!*laughs*

Our lingo ng wika was a success!!..
Everything we performed was a success!..
OUr SABAYANG PAGBIGKAS..which we performed for the verry first time

relly empressed vice gov.

Tekken victory!


O yeah!.It`s tekken victory!
finally defeated my classmates..who were so boastful
about there character getting a shihan rank!.
well,..for there information I`m already a master now.
*evil laughs* I`m also already on wind dojo!.
and thats the place where they cant catch up with me.