Saturday, August 1, 2009
Posted by: Roela
Time: 11:08 PM
Comments: 0
uhm..uhm.

hellO.
ohh tiring!.weve been practicing all week long for for Our church`s anniversary!!.. 
on monday to thursday..it was still fine
..but fridays!??..ohh NO..all I had is Leg pain!..
I hope all the work [and leg pain] will be worth it...
and our interpretative dance and Jai ho..is not the only dance..that I`m doing!!
..I`m also trying to do the haruhi dance and teach it to the members of my verry own version of SOS brigade
..yesh!..i made one::just for fun.. [I`m haruhi of course!..]
but the dance steps are so fast that i cant follow it!!..ohh..damn.
and anyways!!..cory aquino the former pres of the Philippines already died!!..
the heroin of the people power died!..
let`s just be happy coz she is with God..]
and yahoo!!i finnaly got a thousand tweets!!
anime review!:just started watching FMA:;brotherhood!!

..

I`m so loveing edward elric!now lets see if you can catch up with the haruhi dance[turn off  my profile music frist!]