Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Posted by: Roela
Time: 8:15 PM
Comments: 0
my blog calls for a new layout!:]
damn.I had put lots and lots of time..
cuztomizing the codes for my past layout!..
but suddenly the pics was removed from Photobucket.
..well, it`s my fault too!..coz.
I didn`t host the images!..
but luckily there was this awesome layout!!..
it`s plain but cute!..isn`t it??..


.lingo ng wika.
so ive been choosen to compete for TULA!.
we were suppose to have illiminations for our class!..
but everyone quited!..except me!.
coz.we still have that SABAYANG PAGBIGKAS thingy!
It`s our first time to do that thing!!
and the peice for that was so long!..
so NO choice!!??..


.Broken phonE.
damn! damn!..damn it!..
there is somethiing wrong with my phone!..
i dont know what is happening!!.
.but i still can use it!..
my dad says it needs some REFORMATING!..
i dont know anything about that!.

and ohh!.
I Got 47 in math test!!..
It`s high but!..
I Think i wouldn`t be happy!??.
coz you see!.MOM and DAD are both math teachers!.
and my mistakes are easy questions??..
I dont know!!.my mind seems distarcted!!..
I got the hard ones but i didn`t got the easy ones!..
HOW DUMB AM I????

this seems enough!..
no anime updates for now!..
I`m gonna make plenty of it next time!