Saturday, August 15, 2009
Posted by: Roela
Time: 10:24 PM
Comments: 0
exams are Over:]
yooh.yesh!.exams are over:]
still nervous of the results!.
i think my lowest score is on Math.?.
dunno?..no idea?.
but all i know is that I got.
50/50 on MAPE
50/50 on Science
49/50 on Sibika
49/50 on GMRC
46/50 on English
thats all I know..

anime::i havent got time to watch anime this days ..
because of the exams..but there are some graphics i found just this weekend it`s really funny..as in LOL
just look at Mustang here::


i swear to drunk I`m not god.
ohh..men?..
look at this thing too::


^^^I`ll wait until Orochimaru sees that graphic..
^Sasuke`s face was so idiotic in those pics.
here is another one::


who`s the hot chick?.



BTW..the graphics are from glitter-graphics.com
I`ll update and post my exam results next time:]