Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Posted by: Roela
Time: 8:56 PM
Comments: 0
:[ :[ :[

Funeral march that took 8 hours!..almost half a million people  participated..
Filipinos showing how much they love our former President:: Cory Aquino
ever since she died the weather at our place was always rainy.
it just means the skies have already wept!

hey look at this pic::
its my twitter picture!
i really support pres. cory!so I decided to put that ribbon on the pic!
if you want those too for your twitter.click this



:] :[
smileys on!..
we performed well on our interpretative dance!!..
yeheey!..two thumbs up for us!
:[< Jai Ho was nice but not so nice![says our trainer]
all I can say:: ohhh??..those leg pain!xd

:[ :[
the reason i put those sadleys on??..
exam is near!.[next week actually]
and I haven`t reviewed a thing!..so I`m gonna be offline
for one week!..i hate it when i cant get online!..
wish me luck!!.

anime::
I`m gonna watch the last episode of shakugan no shana tomorrow!..
that anime is so addicting!!..
but I havent got time to watch anime online this past months!..
so I`m still stucked on Vk guilty episode 4 ..
ahh!! I hate it!..
I`m also stucked on naruto shippuden!
and I cant even remembered where i stopped!!..
Ohh??..i wanna see sasuke on action again!!