Thursday, August 20, 2009
Posted by: Roela
Time: 9:45 PM
Comments: 0
:]:]anime
As Promised..this post will have lots of anime-connected stuffs:]
I searched and i found quotes for 2 of my fave animes:]

Quotes fromThe melancholy oh Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi: Feelings of love are just a temporary lapse in judgement. Like a mental illness
>After all, our goal each year should be to increase the NUMBER of goals we set for ourselves
>Anyone accepting defeat will be punished by running ten laps around the school, naked! And you'll have to yell "Green Martians are chasing me!" for the whole ten laps!

here`s a cute conversation
Itsuki: You're the new Adam and Eve. Go on, procreate, increase the population.
Kyon..: I'll punch you for that!

Quotes fromdeath Note

Misa
>You can’t buy peace or love with money
>What a beautiful way to kill

L[ryuuzaki]
>“Risking your life and doing something that could rob you of your life are exact opposites.”
>““If you use your head, you won’t get fat even if you eat sweets.
>By trying too hard, we put ourselves at a greater risk. Don’t you think so?

Yagami soichiro
>The real evil is the power to kill people.” (22)
>No…anything obtained by killing people can never bring true happiness.”

YAGAMI LIGHT
>“You can’t ever win if you’re always on the defensive, to win, you have to attack
>“In every world, the God’s always make the rules

funny conversations:[detectives need fun time to yah know?]
[1]
Matsuda: “I wonder, is it about ten million dollars?
Ryuk: How many apples could I buy with that?” (80)
[2]
“Light: Okay. What are your symptoms?
Ryuk: My body begins to twist up like a pretzel…And I do headstands.
I Foun the DN quotes on this site
http://main.deathgod.org/

Anime forums
http://forum.deathgod.org
http://www.tailedfox.com/forums/

=========================================
thats enough anime:]


were gonna have practices on NINOY AQUINO`S day
oh?.how great![sarcastic tune]
I`m just gonna wear yellow!.


anyways wish me luck for tula!