Saturday, July 11, 2009
Posted by: Roela
Time: 8:46 AM
Comments: 0
ughhhh!!

hello blog!!..

I`ve been busy this days ..so i cant write here ..

anyways ..P.E class yesterday was tiring..but 

FUN

we did pushups!!..haha..good thing i survived..hehe..xdd

i just thought that if we do that every week I`m gonna loose fat!!..

which is good..!!..haha..i hope so!!

anyways!..It`s july!! the NUtrition month..

for the competitions on our town..

I`m gonna join for cookfest!..

I`ll try to join for oration too..

eliminations on monday!!..

I have memorize the piece!1..

===================

anime updates!!

haruhi suzumiya will be aired on my anime channel next week!!

but they replayed or repeated some of the toradora episodes again!..which made me angry!..

so I`ved decided to just watch it on the net!!